Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student and one Parent must create a FSA ID
- http://myscholarshipcentral.org NEW!! Scholarship Central was created to help St. Louis Metro Area students (including Illinois), and students throughout Missouri, connect to financial resources for college. Getting started is easy.
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- Missouri Scholarships
- Check with your insurance company, employers, community groups, and religious organizations. Many of these will offer scholarships within.
- College and university grants and scholarships. Deadline for these are usually around December 1st.
Conservation Foundation of Missouri Scholarship
CFMO offers 5 - $1000 scholarships to high school seniors or undergraduates in different natural resources areas. Preference will be given to those demonstrating financial need. Applications must be submitted by January 31. Information can be found at on the same website, at http://www.moswcs.org/scholarship/.
Local Scholarships will be added here as I receive them