Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student and one Parent must create a FSA ID
- http://myscholarshipcentral.org NEW!! Scholarship Central was created to help St. Louis Metro Area students (including Illinois), and students throughout Missouri, connect to financial resources for college. Getting started is easy.
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- Missouri Scholarships
- Check with your insurance company, employers, community groups, and religious organizations. Many of these will offer scholarships within.
- College and university grants and scholarships. Deadline for these are usually around December 1st.
- ACT Scholarship Giveaway
- NEW** Missouri Society of CPAs (MOCPA)
Links applicant will need to apply:
Recommendation Form (to be completed by teacher or school administrator)
Amco Ranger is providing a scholarship opportunity for students in Missouri! We understand the financial pressure that can come along with preparing to further your education.
Apply Now for the Coca-Cola Scholarship
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 31st class in 2019, the Foundation has provided over 6,150 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $69 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. Apply now! High school seniors may visit Cokeurl.com/Apply2019 to apply to be a Coca-Cola Scholar.
Conservation Foundation of Missouri Scholarship
CFMO offers 5 - $1000 scholarships to high school seniors or undergraduates in different natural resources areas. Preference will be given to those demonstrating financial need. Applications must be submitted by January 31. Information can be found at on the same website, at http://www.moswcs.org/scholarship/.
2019 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Sweepstakes : $5,000 Scholarship: Students and parents can still enter to win. No purchase or loan necessary to enter or win.
Scholarships 101: What’s the best way for a student to pay for college? Free money! Help them find some with this handy overview
Local Scholarships will be added here as I receive them